David A. Grammer III
David Grammer earned a B.A. degree from the University of New Mexico, graduating with distinction in 1976. He went on to earn his Juris Doctor degree from UNM in 1979.
Mr. Grammer is a third generation Albuquerque lawyer with a broad range of legal experience. His practice includes business transactions, commercial litigation and creditor's rights, real estate law, and all phases of estate planning, from drafting wills and trusts to probate and estate administration.
He advises and assists business clients in matters involving formation of corporations, limited liability companies and other business entities, contracts, business disputes, foreclosures, collection of liens and accounts receivable, and business sales and acquisitions.
Mr. Grammer is admitted to practice in the States of New Mexico and Colorado; and represents clients and tries cases in both the State and Federal Courts of New Mexico and Colorado.
Professional Memberships and Court Admissions:
- 1979 - New Mexico (Member, State Bar of New Mexico and Bankruptcy Law Section)
- 2013 - Colorado
- U.S. District Court - District of New Mexico and District of Colorado
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - District of New Mexico
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association (1979 - -)
- American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America) (1992 - -)
- Commercial Law League of America (1987 - -)
- Albuquerque Bar Association
- Albuquerque Lawyers Club (President, 1990-1991)